Depositphotos is a stock photo agency that provides high quality images, vectors, graphics and videos to appreciative buyers. It is a commercial platform that brings contributors from around the world together to build the perfect place to empower creativity. With strong teams from New York, Milan, Kiev, Moscow and Warsaw, the stock site is able to cater to clients from 192 countries – 24 hours and 7 days a week.
Here is a quick Depositphotos review to help you decide if it is worth the try:
- Depositphotos has over 60 million high quality licensed stock images, graphics, videos and vectors in its library. They boast the perfect images to create successful businesses. New images are added weekly, so you will have fresh options regularly.
- The stock photo site offers two kinds of licenses – Royalty Free and Extended License. Royalty Free allows you to download and use the images in any project for as long as you like. On the other hand, Extended (also known as Rights Managed) provides specific use of the images in terms of usage, location and duration.
- Buying stock files from the stock photo agency is easy. You don’t have to leave your desk to purchase the images you need for your creative projects. Depositphotos accept payments from Webpay, Moneybookers and PayPal.
- With Depositphotos, you don’t have to waste your time sorting through thousands of pages just to find the perfect photo. All content are searchable by categories, keywords, color, size, photographer and orientation. You can also filter images according to licensing and adult content.
- The stock site sets itself apart from other agencies with their affordable and flexible pricing. You can purchase images through credits or subscription plans. You can choose whichever suits your creative needs and budget.
Is this Depositphotos review helpful? New members of the stock photo site are entitled to free subscription for 7 days. Register and find out for sure.